Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- bramcoteonline on Bramcote Planning Applications
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Potholes reported in Bramcote
- David Berry on Bramcote Planning Applications
- Paul Nathanail on Work has started on Old Golf Course
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Doddy and Longdon Elected for Stapleford and Broxtowe Central
- Barry Morrison on MediLink bus charges reversed
- Ian Blakeley on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Barry Morrison on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Joan Wade on News From Anna Soubry MP :Here’s to a great 2018!
- Enews from the Liberal Democrate Party edited by Councillor Steve Carr
- Potholes reported in Bramcote
- Bramcote Planning Applications
- Work has started on Old Golf Course
- MediLink bus charges reversed
- Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Bramcote Forum Meeting 25 January 2018
- Hemlock Garden Club Meetings at Start of 2018
- Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Terry Holloway – Plessey Employee /Rufford Avenue Bramcote 1958
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Traffic
When Stan Heptinstall was our County Councillor, he chaired the Traffic & Transport Committee and representatives from The Police, Trent Barton and local Councillors all attended this meeting. Over the years there have been many positive changes made down to … Continue reading
Cllr Jacky Williams is delighted to report these have completed.
Councillor Jacky Williams reports: I have been monitoring the situation and have now had assurances, from both officers at the County Council and the contractors, that the work will be completed by Monday 16th. It has been causing havoc on Toton … Continue reading
Clare Maskell, NET Project Manager writes: Please find attached a leaflet with an update on NET works taking place at the Queens Road East/University Boulevard junction from 24 July. These leaflets will be distributed shortly and the information will also … Continue reading
There has been an accident between Priory and QMC islands and the traffic is backed up all the way to the Sherwin island – or was 20 mins ago when we eventually arrived home. Avoid, if at all possible.
Councillor Stan Heptinstall writes: As a local County Councillor I am being consulted on proposed traffic restrictions in the Bramcote and Stapleford areas. The locations are all close to schools and are intended to reduce congestion:
A major power cut on Derby Road has caused chaos for commuters this morning. The black out, which was caused by a faulty underground cable, in the Lenton area started at around 6.30am this morning. The Traffic Lights were affected … Continue reading
We understand from an article in the Nottingham Post that next week from 9 December Mobile Speed Cameras will be on A609 along Ilkeston Road, Wollaton Road, Russell Drive, Trowell Road. There is a long list of other places in … Continue reading
This is an Extract from ‘Focus on Bramcote’ November 2013: Many Cow Lane residents and users have signed a petition calling for a 20 mph speed limit to be introduced on the road. This will be presented to the County … Continue reading
Boots site almost grid locked at the moment – 16.55. Very Slow traffic on Queens Road. Avoid.
Lawrence Knowles writes: Despite multiple conversations with people no one seems to be taking the issue of the congestion around the A52 into Nottingham seriously. The introduction of traffic lights on the priory and QMC islands has been a disaster, then … Continue reading
I found this notice was tied to a lamp post in Wollaton this afternoon. If you click on the image it will enlarge. It appears pedal cyclist are excluded from this notice.
I haven’t driven along Woodside Road for some time but fortunately I spotted that the proposed drop in speed limit from 40mph to 30 mph has now come into force. Speed limits on side roads have been reduced to 20mph … Continue reading
See this link to Nottingham Post article. About the fines attributable to drivers using Station Street in Nottingham.
Infrastructure work is very good for jobs and the economy. Improvements are needed.
At the Development Control Committee Meeting last night Steve Smith spoke commenting about the planning application as follows: I live on llkeston Road, Stapleford adjacent to the Field Farm site. I am speaking today as a private householder, not as … Continue reading