Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Alan Beale on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Mike Johnson on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Paul Nathanail on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Sue Sambells on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- stevejcarr on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Steve Carr on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Mike Johnson on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Steve Austin on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Ian Blakeley on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Barry Morrison on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Monday 23rd – Friday 27th October
- Dads and Kids
- Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Bramcote Old Church Tower Trust – Long Eaton Silver Prize Band Concert 18 November
- Roadworks on Derby Rd, Bramcote
- Christmas Shopping Day Trip with a visit to the Famous Leeds Christmas German Market.
- Please Respond to Consultation on the Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan
- Notts County Council Policy Committee: seek approval to dispose of freehold land to White Hills Park Federation
- Minutes of Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Stapleford Matters
Tickets are available NOW for the NSCB Concert on Saturday, 7th October 2017 at 7.30p.m. at St Helen’s Parish Church, Stapleford. This event is being held to mark the Town Council’s 30th Anniversary and also to let you hear one … Continue reading
Margaret Downie, Town Clerk, Stapleford Town Council writes: It seems no time since Stapleford Town Council sent out information regarding Neighbourhood Planning via Inspire. An ‘inspired’ band of volunteers from the Town Council, residents and local business representatives have been … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae reports: The water leak is causing the road to fall apart. I reported this to Seven Trent weeks ago now and having been away on holiday I was so angry to see that it’s not yet been … Continue reading
Town Mayor, Cllr Chris Rice, (Left: with Mr & Mrs Sandhu and local Ward Cllr Ray Darby) was invited to open ‘Home Hardware’ at 204 Derby Road, Stapleford. Mr & Mrs Sandhu operate, ‘H Telecentre Euronics’ next door at 206 … Continue reading
Neighbourhood Planning At The Playday Margaret Downie, Town Clerk, Stapleford Town Council writes: Stapleford Town Council is almost ready to take its draft Neighbourhood Plan out to public consultation. As pretaster to the public consultations Town Councillors and members of … Continue reading
The meeting was attended by myself and PCSO Andy Freeman and we were kindly joined by Anna Soubry MP, unfortunately neither of the County Councillors attended, no appologies were recieved neither. Residents raised many concerns which included problems with parking, … Continue reading
The SDGHA Annual Produce Show will take place on SATURDAY 5th AUGUST at the Conservative Club, Derby Road, Stapleford.
Donna MacRae reports: Thanks to Stapleford Councillors Richard MacRae (left) and John McGrath (right) a new Community Defibrillator has been installed at St Lukes Church, Moorbridge Lane, Stapleford. The Community Defibrillator has been supplied by United Living at Broxtowe Borough … Continue reading
As a priority, Stapleford Town Team have been obtaining quotes from local businesses to repaint the street furniture, introduce new planters along the length of the high street, to create a sensory garden at the Roach and an activity park … Continue reading
Anna Soubry MP has praised campaigners in Stapleford after Bargain Booze pulled out of plans to move the towns Post Office in to its shop in the town. Borough Councillor Adam Stockwell launched a petition to stop the move and … Continue reading
Thanks to the Stapleford Town Team FREE WIFI for Stapleford Town Centre is one step closer to becoming a reality. Following a past meeting with retail expert Bill Grimsey in 2015 the Stapleford Town Team put together a wish list. One … Continue reading
Gas main renewal works. Location: Derby Road, Stapleford (Junction with Toton Lane / Church Street / Nottingham Road) Click on Stapleford Road Works for full details.
A week of action is set to take place from Monday 22nd until Friday 26th February at various locations around Stapleford, this is your chance to help make a difference. Are YOU fed up of noisy neighbours or neighbours who … Continue reading
Find Out How You Can Get Involved With Plans to Improve Stapleford at an Open Strategy Workshop on Wednesday.
Brainstorming & Strategy Workshop The Stapleford Town Team is inviting local Businesses, Councillors and Landlords to a Brainstorming & Strategy Workshop. The purpose of the session is to provide a forum where local stakeholders can all share ideas and work … Continue reading
Donna MacRae, Secretary, Stapleford Community Group writes to tell us that Broxtowe Borough Council have approved the proposal to build an Aldi store on Nottingham Road in Stapleford. An application to build 10 houses on the site was also approved.
A few updates for local businesses on what’s going on in Stapleford Town Centre in the run up to Christmas. Christmas Window Dressing Competition A gentle reminder that this year’s Christmas window display competition will commence from Monday 16th November. … Continue reading
A lucky golden ticket holder will see in Christmas in style next month as they officially start Christmas in Stapleford by switching on the lights at the town’s annual Light Switch On Event.
Community Action Team Meeting for the residents of all Stapleford Wards at the Meeting Place, 22-26 Nottingham Road, Stapleford, NG9 8AA on 15 October at 7.00pm. Full details including the agenda on the Stapleford Community Group website and Broxtowe Borough Council … Continue reading
Donna Mather, Secretary, Stapleford Community Group writes: Great news to report with regards parking problems at the junction of Washington Drive and Hickings Lane. Nottinghamshire County Council have proposed new traffic regulation orders for Washinghton Drive and Hickings Lane in … Continue reading
Early Years Playgroup and Pre-School Celebrate 30 Years of Providing Pre-school Childcare to the Community of Stapleford
Press Release From Early Years Playgroup: On 7th July Early Years Playgroup and Pre-School celebrated 30 years of providing pre-school childcare to the community of Stapleford. In the last 3 years since its move from Wadsworth Fields School to the … Continue reading