Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Donna MacRae on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Paul Nathanail on Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017 – The Official Unofficial Minutes
- Barry Morrison on Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017 – The Official Unofficial Minutes
- Donna MacRae on Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017 – The Official Unofficial Minutes
- Peter Chatfield on Flowers Galore!
- Susan A on Road Improvements in Bramcote
- RichHartman on Road Improvements in Bramcote
- Councillor Richard MacRae on HS2 Information Event – Monday 18 September 2017
- Elaine Morris on Road Improvements in Bramcote
- Barry Morrison on Road Improvements in Bramcote
- News from Anna Soubry MP
- trentbarton Robin Hood Marathon Temporary Bus Changes 24 September
- Broxtowe Borough Council Local Plan Part 2
- Centenary of the Chilwell Munitions Tragedy 2018
- Beat The Energy Price Rises with Nottinghamshire Switch, Save & Smile
- Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017 – The Official Unofficial Minutes
- HS2 Information Event – Monday 18 September 2017
- Free talk at Middle Street Rource Centre
- HAVE YOUR SAY ON BROXTOWE BIN POLICY
- Dementia Friendly Exercise Class
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Road Works
Cllr. Martin Plackett reports: As many residents will have read the new Conservative controlled County Council have ‘set aside’, in addition to a planned capitol maintenance programme additional monies for road improvements throughout the whole of Nottinghamshire. In the light … Continue reading
Source: Councillor Richard MacRae.
Courtesy of Councillor Richard MacRae.
Courtesy of Councillor Richard MacRae.
A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote – From its junction with A6002 Coventry Lane to its junction with A52 Derby Road (Bramcote island). From 21:00hrs Sunday 3rd September 2017 to 06:00hrs Monday 4th September. Click on BR17-058 Advanced Roadworks Bulletin for details. Source: Councillor … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae informs us that: Pasture Road is to be resurfaced from the junction with the A6007 Ilkeston Road to the junction with Moorbridge Lane from Thursday 3rd August and should be completed by Sunday 6th August. These dates … Continue reading
Cllr Richard Robinson reported today: I have been informed that the official start of works for the M1 J23a-25 Smart Motorway scheme will begin on tomorrow. Costain Galliford Try (CGT) Joint Venture, working on behalf of Highways England, will be carrying … Continue reading
There will be temporary closures between 08:00hrs Monday 13th February 2017 to 17:00hrs Thursday 16th February 2017. See roadworks-bulletin and map for details.
From 09:30hrs to 15:30hrs Tuesday 22nd November 2016 for gas main repairs. Click on Bridle Road Closure For Urgent Repairs for full details Information forwarded by Councillor Stan Heptinstall.
Closure overnight from Monday 31st October 2016 to Saturday 12th November 2016, 19:00hrs to 07:00hrs A6002 Coventry Lane, Bramcote -Between its junctions with Wollaton Vale and A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote. A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote – Between its junctions with B6004 … Continue reading
Monday 5th September 2016 09:30 hours to 15:30 hours lane closure to replace manhole cover. See A52 Derby Road Bramcote Traffic Signals Bulletin for details.
Friday 26th August 2016 9:30hrs to 15:30hrs for tree works. See Hickings Lane Stapleford Traffic Light Bulletin for full details.
From 09:30hrs to 15:30hrs Thursday 15th September 2016 for telecom work. Ewe Lamb Close, Bramcote – From its westerly most junction with Ewe Lamb Lane Northwards for 55metres. See BR16-072 Advanced Roadworks Bulletin for and BR16-072 Diversion Route for full details.
From Monday 5th September 2016 To Saturday 10th September 2016 (overnight working only, each night from 19:00hrs to 07:00hrs) A6002 Coventry Lane, Bramcote -Between its junctions with Wollaton Vale and A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote. A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote – Between … Continue reading
Gas main renewal works. Location: Derby Road, Stapleford (Junction with Toton Lane / Church Street / Nottingham Road) Click on Stapleford Road Works for full details.
Road closure on A6002 Coventry Lane, Bramcote between its junctions with Wollaton Vale and A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote. Dates and times: From Monday 5th September 2016 until Friday 9th September 2016. Night-time closures – 7pm – 7am (5 nights). See BR16-048 … Continue reading