Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Donna MacRae on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Paul Nathanail on Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017 – The Official Unofficial Minutes
- Barry Morrison on Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017 – The Official Unofficial Minutes
- Donna MacRae on Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017 – The Official Unofficial Minutes
- Peter Chatfield on Flowers Galore!
- Susan A on Road Improvements in Bramcote
- RichHartman on Road Improvements in Bramcote
- Councillor Richard MacRae on HS2 Information Event – Monday 18 September 2017
- Elaine Morris on Road Improvements in Bramcote
- Barry Morrison on Road Improvements in Bramcote
- News from Anna Soubry MP
- trentbarton Robin Hood Marathon Temporary Bus Changes 24 September
- Broxtowe Borough Council Local Plan Part 2
- Centenary of the Chilwell Munitions Tragedy 2018
- Beat The Energy Price Rises with Nottinghamshire Switch, Save & Smile
- Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017 – The Official Unofficial Minutes
- HS2 Information Event – Monday 18 September 2017
- Free talk at Middle Street Rource Centre
- HAVE YOUR SAY ON BROXTOWE BIN POLICY
- Dementia Friendly Exercise Class
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Road Closure
Bomb Disposal Unit arrival reported just before 4.00pm. See ongoing reports on the Nottingham Post website.
Source: Councillor Richard MacRae.
Rich Hartman commented last night that the gate on Beeston Fields Drive at the Cow Lane end was open See https://bramcotetoday.org.uk/2017/07/03/beeston-fields-drive-entrance-from-cow-lane/#comment-38501 I have checked this morning (6.55am): The vehicle gate is wide open. The pedestrian gate is not locked. Councillor Martin … Continue reading
Councillor Steve Carr writes. have received many calls from residents concerned about the pedestrian barrier being erected at the entrance to Beeston Fields Drive. I have emailed the Legal Director at the County Council to alert her of the situation … Continue reading
Alex Lloyd writes: Does anyone know whether there will still be pedestrian access onto Beeston Fields Drive from Cow Lane after the new gates are completed?
We are informed by Councillor Steve Carr that Bridle Road will be closed From Monday 23rd October 2017 To Friday 24th November 2017 (Daily Closures Only). For more information, Please Click Here
From 09:30hrs to 15:30hrs Tuesday 22nd November 2016 for gas main repairs. Click on Bridle Road Closure For Urgent Repairs for full details Information forwarded by Councillor Stan Heptinstall.
Closure overnight from Monday 31st October 2016 to Saturday 12th November 2016, 19:00hrs to 07:00hrs A6002 Coventry Lane, Bramcote -Between its junctions with Wollaton Vale and A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote. A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote – Between its junctions with B6004 … Continue reading
There will be Road Closures. Find out more Here
From 09:30hrs to 15:30hrs Thursday 15th September 2016 for telecom work. Ewe Lamb Close, Bramcote – From its westerly most junction with Ewe Lamb Lane Northwards for 55metres. See BR16-072 Advanced Roadworks Bulletin for and BR16-072 Diversion Route for full details.
From Monday 5th September 2016 To Saturday 10th September 2016 (overnight working only, each night from 19:00hrs to 07:00hrs) A6002 Coventry Lane, Bramcote -Between its junctions with Wollaton Vale and A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote. A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote – Between … Continue reading
Road closure on A6002 Coventry Lane, Bramcote between its junctions with Wollaton Vale and A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote. Dates and times: From Monday 5th September 2016 until Friday 9th September 2016. Night-time closures – 7pm – 7am (5 nights). See BR16-048 … Continue reading
Drivers urged to stay away from Crown Island and Wollaton Road as works take place at night. Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Road & Location: Baulk Lane, Stapleford – From its Northern boundary with Eleanor Crescent for a distance of 150 metres in a Southerly direction Times and Dates: From 09:00 hours on Wednesday 20th January 2016 until 18.00 hours on Thursday … Continue reading
From Liz Webster (Nottinghamshire Police, Corporate Communication, Nottinghamshire): Sent on behalf of marathon organisers. The Marathon is on Sunday 27th September 2015, please make a note of this date, consider your plans for the day and if the Marathon will … Continue reading
Road & Location: Stapleford Road, Trowell – For a distance of 20 metres either side of the railway bridge (Please refer to plan below) Times and Dates: From 21:00 hours until 07:00 hours on the following nights :-
Town Street Click on any thumbnail to start a slide show. Cow Lane
All the articles posted on Bramcote Today’s website automatically appear on Bramcote Today’s Facebook Pages and Twitter Account. The White Lion Needs Your Support article has reached over 1200 people which is a record for our Facebook page. Keep spreading … Continue reading