Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Alan Beale on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Mike Johnson on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Paul Nathanail on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Sue Sambells on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- stevejcarr on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Steve Carr on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Mike Johnson on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Steve Austin on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Ian Blakeley on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Barry Morrison on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Monday 23rd – Friday 27th October
- Dads and Kids
- Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Bramcote Old Church Tower Trust – Long Eaton Silver Prize Band Concert 18 November
- Roadworks on Derby Rd, Bramcote
- Christmas Shopping Day Trip with a visit to the Famous Leeds Christmas German Market.
- Please Respond to Consultation on the Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan
- Notts County Council Policy Committee: seek approval to dispose of freehold land to White Hills Park Federation
- Minutes of Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Nottingham Post Articles
What were you doing 40 years ago? My pregnant wife and two sons were part of the crowd at Dunkirk Roundabout to welcome the Queen as she was driven to the QMC or The University Hospital as it was then known. The … Continue reading
A “priceless” collection of Leonardo Da Vinci sketches which were never meant to go on view is being displayed at Nottingham Castle’s Museum & Art Gallery. See this article in Nottingham Evening Post.
The flower stands proudly in the White Lion Pub and has now grown to 11 feet tall – just two months after it was first planted in the beer garden. Click on the Link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Click on the link to see the Nottingham Post article.
See the Nottingham Post article by clicking this link. See the article on Stapleford Community Group’s website: Bramcote House Care Home To Close & All Staff Made Redundant.
I was reading a GP newsletter produced by a Nottingham practice and nearly fell off my chair to see it start with the words ” please stop abusing our receptionists ” Dr John Doddy writes in the Nottingham Post : … Continue reading
British pubs are closing down at a rate of 31 per week and we are seeing the disappearance of a British institution . What you should also know is that 500 GP surgeries have closed in the last few years … Continue reading
The leader of Broxtowe Borough Council is refusing to apologise for swearing at a constituent during a row on Facebook. Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post article.
On Tuesday January 6, councillors at Broxtowe Borough Council voted to pay £20,000 towards a feasibility study on extending the line from Phoenix Park – just three weeks after a similar motion had been rejected. Click on this link to … Continue reading
Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post Article.
Dr John Doddy writes in the Nottingham Post: – Are we now settling for a cheaper but second class service in the NHS ? rather than the Worlds Best . Are we slipping down the league table of nations by accepting … Continue reading
Click here to read the Nottingham Post article about Kevin Thomas, the Mayor of Stapleford.
Here are two items from the Nottingham Post which may be of interest: Fears raised that tram passengers will park their cars in the way of driveways Will Wollaton Park become a nature reserve?
Stapleford GP, Dr John Doddy, writes in the Nottingham Post; Soon , very soon , there will not be enough GPs’ to cope.The number of family doctors is falling and the take up of training places for general practice is … Continue reading
There were delays with the No. 30 Bus this morning. I walked to the 35 Bus stop instead but found that not as frequent as it usually is. Coming home from Nottingham the Bus was on time leaving Milton Street … Continue reading
A Special Bill that would pave the way for a high speed rail line to be built from London to the East Midlands won’t be completed until after the next election. Failure to get the HS2 bill onto the statute book … Continue reading
Dr John Doddy writes: Please find attached the latest article [in the Nottingham Post] by myself exploring the integration of the health and social care budgets. Imagine GP consortiums owning their own homes for nursing care, residential care and dementia care … Continue reading
Complaints about “shabby” grass cutting carried out by Nottinghamshire County Council have led to the responsibility being passed back to three district councils. Grass cutting used to be handled by local councils but was taken over by Notts County Council in … Continue reading
Plans which would see up to 775 homes built on green belt land in Stapleford are considered “acceptable” according to Notts County Council. Peveril Homes and development partner UKPP (Toton) intend to build to the west of Toton Lane, Stapleford. … Continue reading
Dr John Doddy, GP at Hickings Lane Medical Centre, Stapleford, looks at the ‘right to die’ debate from a doctor’s point of view – and finds there are no easy answers. Click on this link for Dr John Doddy’s article in … Continue reading