Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Barry Morrison on MediLink bus charges reversed
- Ian Blakeley on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Barry Morrison on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Joan Wade on News From Anna Soubry MP :Here’s to a great 2018!
- Joan Wade on News from Anna Soubry MP
- RichHartman on News From Anna Soubry MP :Here’s to a great 2018!
- MikeH on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Ian Blakeley on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Barry Morrison on News from Anna Soubry MP
- MediLink bus charges reversed
- Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Bramcote Forum Meeting 25 January 2018
- Hemlock Garden Club Meetings at Start of 2018
- Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Terry Holloway – Plessey Employee /Rufford Avenue Bramcote 1958
- Holocaust Memorial Event
- News From Anna Soubry MP :Here’s to a great 2018!
- Dads and Kids Saturday 13th January
- Stapleford CAT Meeting 18 January 2018
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Hemlock Happening
Councillor Richard MacRae writes: Having been made aware Travellers were setting up on Bramcote Park, I called the Leader of Broxtowe Borough Council to make him aware then drove up there myself. I was soon joined by Bramcote Councillor Martin … Continue reading
Preparations for the 15th annual Hemlock Happening are well underway this week as headline event sponsors, Specsavers (Beeston, Eastwood, Long Eaton and Ilkeston stores) present a cheque to organisers. Representatives from Specsavers, presented a cheque for £5,200 to event organisers … Continue reading
For full details see the Hemlock Happening website.
The organisers of the Hemlock Happening applied to Tesco’s “Bags of Help” scheme with the aim of attracting extra funding to make this annual event even bigger and better, and have just heard that they have been shortlisted for an … Continue reading
Jo Elliott, Events Officer, Liberty Leisure Limited has sent out an application form to the community groups & organisations that attended the Hemlock Happening last year. Any other community groups or organisations that would like to attend the event, can … Continue reading
Preparations for the 14th annual Hemlock Happening were well underway yesterday as event sponsors, Castle Rock Brewery presented a cheque to organisers.
Press Release from Broxtowe Borough Council: Broxtowe Borough Council has pledged to continue to support the annual Hemlock Happening at Bramcote Hills Park despite the disruption at the event on Saturday 6 June. Following a full debrief on Wednesday 10 June … Continue reading
Councillor Richard Jackson said he was “determined” it will continue next year. Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Just a few photographs taken this afternoon.
See also Hemlock Happening Flyer See the full programme at http://www.hemlockhappening.org/
Castle Rock Brewery are a sponsor of the Hemlock Happening and presented a cheque this afternoon to the Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe, Stan Heptinstall. Stan is the Chairperson of the Bramcote and Stapleford Jubilee Group, the organisers of … Continue reading
This year’s Hemlock Happening will take place on Saturday 6 June 2015, 1.00pm – 10.30pm. Click on http://www.hemlockhappening.org/ and http://www.broxtowe.gov.uk/hemlockhappening for details.
Thousands headed to Bramcote Hills Park last weekend as the annual Hemlock Happening returned for the 12th year with a packed programme of activities, entertainment and more live performances than ever before. Visitors to the free event, sponsored by Castle … Continue reading
I now show one or two of the photos I took during the afternoon.
I am back from a great afternoon at Bramcote Park and the fun goes on through to the fantastic firework display at 10.30pm. Despite the dreadful weather forecast and weather warnings, as I set off for my stint on the … Continue reading