Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joan Wade on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- P. Atkins on Issues on Brookhill Street, Stapleford
- Donna MacRae on Issues on Brookhill Street, Stapleford
- RichHartman on News from Anna Soubry MP 15 January 2017
- RichHartman on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Donna MacRae on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Paul Nathanail on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Cllr. Dave Pearson, Leader, Stapleford Town Council on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- stevejcarr on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Steve Carr on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- A Woodland Dinner
- Heroes needed for litter pick on Friday 3 March at Hickings Lane recreation Ground
- Coffee morning at Hickings Lane Medical Centre on Friday 3 March
- Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Bramcote Archery Club Event 26 February
- Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Application Form For Stall/Activity at the 2017 Hemlock Happening
- Coffee morning and Craft fair Saturday 11 March
- More roadworks in Stapleord
- Bramcote Hills Park Community Cafe Fund Raising
Category Archives: Hemlock Happening
Jo Elliott, Events Officer, Liberty Leisure Limited has sent out an application form to the community groups & organisations that attended the Hemlock Happening last year. Any other community groups or organisations that would like to attend the event, can … Continue reading
Preparations for the 14th annual Hemlock Happening were well underway yesterday as event sponsors, Castle Rock Brewery presented a cheque to organisers.
Press Release from Broxtowe Borough Council: Broxtowe Borough Council has pledged to continue to support the annual Hemlock Happening at Bramcote Hills Park despite the disruption at the event on Saturday 6 June. Following a full debrief on Wednesday 10 June … Continue reading
Councillor Richard Jackson said he was “determined” it will continue next year. Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Just a few photographs taken this afternoon.
See also Hemlock Happening Flyer See the full programme at http://www.hemlockhappening.org/
Castle Rock Brewery are a sponsor of the Hemlock Happening and presented a cheque this afternoon to the Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe, Stan Heptinstall. Stan is the Chairperson of the Bramcote and Stapleford Jubilee Group, the organisers of … Continue reading
This year’s Hemlock Happening will take place on Saturday 6 June 2015, 1.00pm – 10.30pm. Click on http://www.hemlockhappening.org/ and http://www.broxtowe.gov.uk/hemlockhappening for details.
Thousands headed to Bramcote Hills Park last weekend as the annual Hemlock Happening returned for the 12th year with a packed programme of activities, entertainment and more live performances than ever before. Visitors to the free event, sponsored by Castle … Continue reading
I now show one or two of the photos I took during the afternoon.
I am back from a great afternoon at Bramcote Park and the fun goes on through to the fantastic firework display at 10.30pm. Despite the dreadful weather forecast and weather warnings, as I set off for my stint on the … Continue reading
This year Nottinghamshire Neighbourhood Watch (NottsWatch) will be represented at the Hemlock Happening. Are you in an active NHW scheme? Do you think there is meant to be a scheme but you don’t receive regular updates? Would you like to get … Continue reading
Preparations for the 12th annual Hemlock Happening will be well underway next week as event sponsors, Castle Rock Brewery present a cheque to organisers. Representatives from The Castle Rock Brewery, the main business sponsors of the event will present a … Continue reading
Come along to this year’s Hemlock Happening from 1pm through to the firework display at 10.30pm. Nottswatch will be represented. If you are a member of a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme, come along and say hi. If you are not a member … Continue reading
The packed programme for this year’s annual Hemlock Happening on Saturday 7th June at Bramcote Hills Park has just been announced, with even more live performances than ever. Visitors to the free event, from 1.00pm until 10.45pm and sponsored by … Continue reading
County Council Elections / Broxtowe Borough Council / The Hemlock Happening / Grass Verges / Core Strategy / Local Crime / CityLink Buses
The Hemlock Happening Programme for this year’s annual Hemlock Happening on Saturday 8th June at Bramcote Hills Park has just been announced. Visitors to the event, from 1.00pm until 10.45pm can enjoy a host of free activities for all the family on … Continue reading