Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sue Sambells on #Crime Not To Care
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Water Leak on Church Street Stapleford
- Joan Wade on #Crime Not To Care
- Barry Morrison on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- RichHartman on News From Anna Soubry MP 4 August 2017
- Joan Wade on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Fred R on News From Anna Soubry MP 4 August 2017
- Ian Blakeley on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Mike_H on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Howard Shakespeare on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Bramcote CAT Meeting Agenda – 4 September 2017
- Cookies Pond Bramcote – Flood Alleviation Works
- FREE BUSINESS HEALTH CHECKS AND ADVICE FOR BROXTOWE BUSINESSES
- Water Leak on Church Street Stapleford
- Conservative Councillor, Lee Fletcher, Secures a Stall for the Toton and Chilwell Neighbourhood Forum!
- Welcome to Home Hardware
- Kids Competition for Dinosaurs of China
- More on Cookie’s Pond Ilkeston Road
- Cookie’s Pond Ilkeston Road
- #Crime Not To Care
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: General Election 2017
Anna Soubry writes: It’s a great honour and pleasure to have been re-elected to serve you as your MP. Anna Soubry writes: It’s a great honour and pleasure to have been re-elected to serve you as your MP. As the screen … Continue reading
Nick Plamer writes: Greg has asked me to pass on this message: Dear all, Just a short message to say thank you to everyone who took the trouble to vote in the election, and of course especially to those who … Continue reading
Tim Hallam, LiberalDemocrat: 2257 Fran Lou, UKIP: 1477 Greg Marshall, Labour: 25120 Pat Morton, Green Party: 681 Anna Soubry, Conservative: 25983 Anna Soubry was elected with a majority of 863.
Very close. Recount announced,
Votes cast: 55624 % turnout: 75.1
David Watts writes: This is quite a short newsletter this week but there is some important material to cover. May I start by paying tribute to the emergency services for their response to the terrorist attack in London on Saturday … Continue reading
Terrorism and the General Election This is a joint statement from Greg as your Labour candidate and Nick as the former MP whom many of you know. Like the other parties (except UKIP), Labour felt it right to suspend campaigning … Continue reading
Click on UKIP Manifesto 2017
Straight talking, hard working and gets stuff done Re-elect Anna Soubry Anna is supported by More United Anna Soubry writes:My grandmother was matron of Hazel Hill care home in Bestwood. A few years after she retired, she passed away in … Continue reading
Nick Palmer writes: As a non-candidate I don’t have to be judicious and positive all the time. So just for fun, here is my take on the shambolic Conservative choice of attack lines this week: 1. Argue the case over … Continue reading
Steve Carr writes: The Liberal Democrats have reacted after a day in which the upper echelons of the Conservative Party were in lock-down, apparently in panic after their social care policy backfired. The Institute for Fiscal Studies analysed Theresa May’s plans … Continue reading
Click on Green Party Manifesto
Click on this Link.
Click on Conservative Party Manifesto 2017 Also click on this link.
Click on this link to read the Liberal Democrats General Election Manifesto. See Manifesto at a Glance.
Nick Palmer writes: It’s here: http://www.labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017 I’ll leave you to decide for yourself and compare with the Tory manifesto on Thursday, but do read it. It’s the kind of programme that made me join Labour, and a breath of fresh … Continue reading