Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Barry Morrison on MediLink bus charges reversed
- Ian Blakeley on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Barry Morrison on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Joan Wade on News From Anna Soubry MP :Here’s to a great 2018!
- Joan Wade on News from Anna Soubry MP
- RichHartman on News From Anna Soubry MP :Here’s to a great 2018!
- MikeH on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Ian Blakeley on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Barry Morrison on News from Anna Soubry MP
- MediLink bus charges reversed
- Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Bramcote Forum Meeting 25 January 2018
- Hemlock Garden Club Meetings at Start of 2018
- Mindless Vandalism to vehicles in the area
- Terry Holloway – Plessey Employee /Rufford Avenue Bramcote 1958
- Holocaust Memorial Event
- News From Anna Soubry MP :Here’s to a great 2018!
- Dads and Kids Saturday 13th January
- Stapleford CAT Meeting 18 January 2018
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Energy Savings
Councillor Martin Plackett has forwarded this correspondence: Dear Councillor Use PEOPLE POWER to cut your Household Bills If you have not switched energy suppliers in a while, you could be losing out on a cheaper tariff. On average, people could … Continue reading
Janet Poliakoff of Greening Beeston writes: Would you like to take part in a trial of LED light bulbs? They want 10 households to take part in the trial. You will be supplied with the bulbs and you will be … Continue reading
VULNERABLE people are being offered free radiators to help them keep warm this winter. Elderly and disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and low-income families in Nottinghamshire can borrow oil-filled radiators. The service is provided in a bid to … Continue reading
A free community event next month will help local people to find out how they can make up to £10,000 of money-saving improvements to their homes and businesses, without having to pay any up-front costs.
Broxtowe Residents are being urged to save an average of £200 on their gas and electricity bills by signing up to a new county-wide collective energy switching scheme, launched this week.
Claim £130 rebate on off your energy supplier. Click the link below, read the information and then click the link to your energy supplier. Put in your details to see if you qualify. http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cms/funding/whds/whd_broader/whd_broader.aspx Source: Richard Macrae, Stapleford Community Group.