Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Alan Beale on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Mike Johnson on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Paul Nathanail on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Sue Sambells on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- stevejcarr on Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Steve Carr on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Mike Johnson on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Steve Austin on Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Ian Blakeley on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Barry Morrison on News from Anna Soubry MP
- Monday 23rd – Friday 27th October
- Dads and Kids
- Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy consultation
- Nottinghamshire County Council – Transfer of Land to White Hills Park Federation
- Bramcote Old Church Tower Trust – Long Eaton Silver Prize Band Concert 18 November
- Roadworks on Derby Rd, Bramcote
- Christmas Shopping Day Trip with a visit to the Famous Leeds Christmas German Market.
- Please Respond to Consultation on the Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan
- Notts County Council Policy Committee: seek approval to dispose of freehold land to White Hills Park Federation
- Minutes of Bramcote CAT Meeting 4 September 2017
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Community Activities
‘The Manor hath been the inheritance of Lawyers’ – Excavating a lost mediaeval fortified manor house at Strelley Hall. The talk will James Wright FSA Doctoral Researcher Nottingham University talk detail: Construction work at the idyllic 18th century Strelley Hall … Continue reading
An opportunity has arisen to join as a paid Coordinator. See details here.
(9.30 – 15.30) Tuesday 23rd & (9.30 – 12.00) Wednesday 24th May 2017 This course covers all knowledge and skills required to meet the Health & Safety Executive and the UK Resuscitation Council guidelines. A certificate will be issued for … Continue reading
A POIGNANT SERVICE to remember loved ones will take place at Bramcote Crematorium on Sunday 14th May. The annual service, led by Celebrant Rachel Snowball in the Serenity Chapel at 2.00pm will be an opportunity for friends and families to … Continue reading
FREE BUGGY WALKS are back this spring, giving new parents in Broxtowe a chance to get back into exercise and meet with others in the beautiful surroundings of Attenborough Nature Reserve. Liberty Leisure’s Get Active Team have organised the sessions … Continue reading
Visit St Michael’s Church tomorrow afternoon. Tea/coffee/cakes/competitions and more plus an opportunity to purchase Fairtrade foods and gifts to support producer groups. Free Admission.
Julia Gibbs has asked that we publicise a fundraising event at St Leonard’s Community Centre, Wollaton, on Saturday 11th March, between 10 am and 12 noon. The Speech, Sign and Song Group are hosting a coffee morning and craft fair, … Continue reading
Stapleford Community Group are organising their next Day Trip which is taking place on Friday 7th April. Leaving Washington Drive, Stapleford, NG9 8PY at 730 am promptly. Leaving London at 5 pm to returning back to Stapleford. It’s only £15.50 per … Continue reading
The dancing is a mixture of Sequence, Ballroom, Old time etc. with music is by C.J.Sound. Please bring your own refreshments.
Sat 14th January @ 11:15 Hickings Lane Recreation Ground Stapleford , Nottinghamshire Email: tandcnordicwalking.co.uk Call : 07713 948833 for details
Weightwatchers meeting open at St Leonard’s Community Centre Bramcote Lane Wollaton NG8 2ND Meets Monday 5.30-6.30pm Come and join us we are a very friendly group Margaret Stone Weightwatchers coach 07989 460231
Beeston Musical Theatre Group will be hosting a Charity Coffee Morning in aid of their chosen charity Myeloma UK. Visit their website at http://www.bmtg.org.uk/memoriam-michael-cottee/ for more information.