Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sue Sambells on #Crime Not To Care
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Water Leak on Church Street Stapleford
- Joan Wade on #Crime Not To Care
- Barry Morrison on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- RichHartman on News From Anna Soubry MP 4 August 2017
- Joan Wade on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Fred R on News From Anna Soubry MP 4 August 2017
- Ian Blakeley on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Mike_H on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Howard Shakespeare on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Bramcote CAT Meeting Agenda – 4 September 2017
- Cookies Pond Bramcote – Flood Alleviation Works
- FREE BUSINESS HEALTH CHECKS AND ADVICE FOR BROXTOWE BUSINESSES
- Water Leak on Church Street Stapleford
- Conservative Councillor, Lee Fletcher, Secures a Stall for the Toton and Chilwell Neighbourhood Forum!
- Welcome to Home Hardware
- Kids Competition for Dinosaurs of China
- More on Cookie’s Pond Ilkeston Road
- Cookie’s Pond Ilkeston Road
- #Crime Not To Care
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Community Activities
An opportunity has arisen to join as a paid Coordinator. See details here.
(9.30 – 15.30) Tuesday 23rd & (9.30 – 12.00) Wednesday 24th May 2017 This course covers all knowledge and skills required to meet the Health & Safety Executive and the UK Resuscitation Council guidelines. A certificate will be issued for … Continue reading
A POIGNANT SERVICE to remember loved ones will take place at Bramcote Crematorium on Sunday 14th May. The annual service, led by Celebrant Rachel Snowball in the Serenity Chapel at 2.00pm will be an opportunity for friends and families to … Continue reading
FREE BUGGY WALKS are back this spring, giving new parents in Broxtowe a chance to get back into exercise and meet with others in the beautiful surroundings of Attenborough Nature Reserve. Liberty Leisure’s Get Active Team have organised the sessions … Continue reading
Visit St Michael’s Church tomorrow afternoon. Tea/coffee/cakes/competitions and more plus an opportunity to purchase Fairtrade foods and gifts to support producer groups. Free Admission.
Julia Gibbs has asked that we publicise a fundraising event at St Leonard’s Community Centre, Wollaton, on Saturday 11th March, between 10 am and 12 noon. The Speech, Sign and Song Group are hosting a coffee morning and craft fair, … Continue reading
Stapleford Community Group are organising their next Day Trip which is taking place on Friday 7th April. Leaving Washington Drive, Stapleford, NG9 8PY at 730 am promptly. Leaving London at 5 pm to returning back to Stapleford. It’s only £15.50 per … Continue reading
The dancing is a mixture of Sequence, Ballroom, Old time etc. with music is by C.J.Sound. Please bring your own refreshments.
Sat 14th January @ 11:15 Hickings Lane Recreation Ground Stapleford , Nottinghamshire Email: tandcnordicwalking.co.uk Call : 07713 948833 for details
Weightwatchers meeting open at St Leonard’s Community Centre Bramcote Lane Wollaton NG8 2ND Meets Monday 5.30-6.30pm Come and join us we are a very friendly group Margaret Stone Weightwatchers coach 07989 460231
Beeston Musical Theatre Group will be hosting a Charity Coffee Morning in aid of their chosen charity Myeloma UK. Visit their website at http://www.bmtg.org.uk/memoriam-michael-cottee/ for more information.