Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sue Sambells on #Crime Not To Care
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Water Leak on Church Street Stapleford
- Joan Wade on #Crime Not To Care
- Barry Morrison on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- RichHartman on News From Anna Soubry MP 4 August 2017
- Joan Wade on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Fred R on News From Anna Soubry MP 4 August 2017
- Ian Blakeley on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Mike_H on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Howard Shakespeare on Crossrail 2: Support by government ‘outrageous’ after northern snub
- Proposal for Reducing Speed Limit on Coventry Lane from 60 to 50mph.
- Crime Update 20 August 2017
- Bramcote CAT Meeting Agenda – 4 September 2017
- Cookies Pond Bramcote – Flood Alleviation Works
- FREE BUSINESS HEALTH CHECKS AND ADVICE FOR BROXTOWE BUSINESSES
- Water Leak on Church Street Stapleford
- Conservative Councillor, Lee Fletcher, Secures a Stall for the Toton and Chilwell Neighbourhood Forum!
- Welcome to Home Hardware
- Kids Competition for Dinosaurs of China
- More on Cookie’s Pond Ilkeston Road
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Charity
A great British summer garden party has helped raised £1,000 for Wellbeing of Women, a charity which funds research into women’s reproductive health and childbirth. The Mayor of Broxtowe, Councillor Halimah Khaled MBE is supporting Wellbeing of Women as her … Continue reading
Dear Everyone Now that I am retired I have taken up several charitable appointments and currently I am helping raise funds for two of these. I chair the SW Notts Scouts Executive Committee which is raising funds to help Scouts … Continue reading
See Garden Party Booking Form
Party-goers in Nottingham can do their bit to support homeless people by pulling on a pair skates and dancing the night away. Skateland Roller Skating Rink in Prospect Place, Lenton, is holding a fun-packed fancy dress roller disco on the … Continue reading
Adult volunteers who help young people in Nottinghamshire are set to reach new heights by taking on the Three Peaks Challenge for charity. The instructors with Nottinghamshire Army Cadet Force (ACF) are looking to climb the mountains of Ben Nevis, … Continue reading
A charity working with homeless and vulnerable people is urging people to think differently about volunteering – to think what it can do for them as well as their community. Framework, which supports thousands of people every year from across … Continue reading
Dr John Doddy and the team at Hickings Lane Medical Centre would like to thank everybody for their generous donations to Breast Cancer Now Research. We raised in excess of £3500. The 26 miles of pain was worth every moment … Continue reading
Dr. John Doddy is running the London Marathon this Sunday 23rd April for Breast Cancer Research . 50, 000 new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed every year . One in eight of all women will be diagnosed with breast … Continue reading
Beeston Musical Theatre Group will be hosting a Charity Coffee Morning in aid of their chosen charity Myeloma UK. Visit their website at http://www.bmtg.org.uk/memoriam-michael-cottee/ for more information.
The charity Rainbows Hospice has benefitted from a £4444.00 boost thanks to Bramcote Crematorium’s Recycling Scheme. The Crematorium has been working with families and Orthometals as part of the scheme, which enables bereaved families to donate metals which remain after … Continue reading
A transition from errant Viking to leading man Robbie Hart in upcoming production of ‘The Wedding Singer’, all for charity! On 30th July, Chris Bryan – who will be playing leading man Robbie Hart in Beeston Musical Theatre Group’s (BMTG) … Continue reading
The gardens at 6 and 10 Moor Lane will be open again this year on Sunday 22 May 1-5 pm under the National Garden Scheme. Combined admission £4.00, children free. Home-made teas.
See also Christmas Lunch Event for Those Home Alone at Christmas for details.
Lorraine Harrison, Receptionist, Bramcote Surgery writes: We held a tea & coffee morning in support of Wear it Pink, breast cancer awareness, with home-made cakes and biscuits, a sweepstakes, a raffle and an auction. All in all we raised £580.88 … Continue reading
Councillor John Doddy writes: A magnificent £721.69 has been raised by Hickings Lane Medical Centre for Macmillan Cancer Support. This annual coffee morning hits new heights every year. Thanks to the Deputy Town Mayor of Stapleford Susan Roome for attending. A … Continue reading
Jacky Williams, County Councillor, Bramcote and Stapleford Division writes: During the course of my professional career, I had a lot of contact with Rainbows hospice for children and young people, and chose them to be my charity when I was Mayor … Continue reading
The gardens at 6 and 10 Moor Lane will be open again on Sunday 14 June 1-5pm under the National Garden Scheme. Admission £4. Children Free. Plants for sale.
An Afternoon Tea was held at the Town Hall in Beeston yesterday to thank the Mayor’s Charity and Fundraising Committee for their efforts in helping raise over £11,000 for two deserving charities. Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe, Stan Heptinstall MBE … Continue reading