Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joan Wade on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- P. Atkins on Issues on Brookhill Street, Stapleford
- Donna MacRae on Issues on Brookhill Street, Stapleford
- RichHartman on News from Anna Soubry MP 15 January 2017
- RichHartman on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Donna MacRae on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Paul Nathanail on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Cllr. Dave Pearson, Leader, Stapleford Town Council on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- stevejcarr on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Steve Carr on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- A Woodland Dinner
- Heroes needed for litter pick on Friday 3 March at Hickings Lane recreation Ground
- Coffee morning at Hickings Lane Medical Centre on Friday 3 March
- Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Bramcote Archery Club Event 26 February
- Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Application Form For Stall/Activity at the 2017 Hemlock Happening
- Coffee morning and Craft fair Saturday 11 March
- More roadworks in Stapleord
- Bramcote Hills Park Community Cafe Fund Raising
Category Archives: Bramcote Today Team
A Merry Christmas to all our Readers from the Editors of Bramcote Today – Steve Austin, Sue Sambells and Mike Johnson
All the articles posted on Bramcote Today’s website automatically appear on Bramcote Today’s Facebook Pages and Twitter Account. The White Lion Needs Your Support article has reached over 1200 people which is a record for our Facebook page. Keep spreading … Continue reading
Since launch in 2011 Bramcote Today has nearly had one million views. Watch the counter on the right hand side of the Home Page below ‘How Popular Are We?’ as we should pass the million milestone in the next couple … Continue reading
We now have contact details of Bramcote Councillors on our Politicians Pages (see the menu bar) taken from the Broxtowe Borough Council Web Site.
Congratulations to Anna Soubry MP as she has been promoted to Minister of State for Small Business.
Here is some correspondence between David Watts and Nick Palmer you may like to read. David watts to Nick Palmer: Dear Nick As you have no doubt seen Matt Goold has launched a strong attack against the Bramcote Today website, … Continue reading
Matt Goold writes: Dear Bramcote Today As you may be aware, my name is Matt Goold, a local freelance journalist, publisher, communications officer and community activist. During the election, I have been working in my freelance capacity to string articles … Continue reading
All comments submitted are moderated and must comply with our Comments and Posts Publication Policy. Pay particular attention to the name you use. A valid email address must be supplied. If you need to contact Bramcote Today, email email@example.com
While taking the opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year, I thought you might be interested in how Bramcote Today has progressed. In the last 3 years:
Peter and Barbara Hillier have sent the Bramcote Today Team Christmas Good Wishes. Here is the illustration that they have sent out and which we thought you would like to see. Peter Hillier is the copyright holder.
The Competition was judged by Anna Soubry MP Minister for Defence and Veterans, Councillor Stan Heptinstall MBE and Local Historian Val Bird. Certificates and Prizes were presented at Bramcote School this morning.
In 2013, there were 832 new posts, growing the total archive of Bramcote Today to 1,826 posts. The busiest day of the year was October 21st with 3,911 views. The most popular post that day was major road works at … Continue reading
Along with eighty other people from the Broxtowe Constituency we travelled to London on Monday to visit Westminster at the invitation of Anna Soubry MP. We had an excellent guided tour of the Palace of Westminster. The Guide informed us of the … Continue reading
All comments submitted are moderated and must comply with our Comments and Posts Publication Policy. Pay particular attention to the name you use. A valid email address must be supplied.
Anna Soubry MP, Councillor Stan Heptinstall MBE and Ken Bird Retired Chemical Engineer attended Bramcote Park Sports, Business and Enterprise School this morning to award Certificates to the Pupils of the school who had entered a Competition to create a … Continue reading
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Which of our readers have made the majority of comments this year? Which articles have been the most popular? And where do our readers come from? Click … Continue reading
A Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to All Our Readers. Many thanks to all who have contributed to Bramcote Today during the past year with news to post or comments to add. Barry Morrison writes: To the … Continue reading
All comments are moderated and must comply with our publication policy in terms of name used and supply of a valid email address. See https://bramcotetoday.org.uk/about-2/comments-and-posts-publication-policy/