Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Donna macRae on Stapleford Traffic and Transport Committee
- Joan Wade on A Message from Greg Marshall – and an Invitation!
- Ian Tyler on News From Anna Soubry MP, 22 June 2017
- Barry Morrison on A Message from Greg Marshall – and an Invitation!
- Ian Blakeley on A Message from Greg Marshall – and an Invitation!
- Jeremy Galtress on News From Broxtowe Liberal Demcrats 24 June 2017
- Fred R on News From Anna Soubry MP, 22 June 2017
- Peter Chatfield on trentbarton Bus Routes 18, 21 and Sunday Service 20
- Steve Carr on A Message from Greg Marshall – and an Invitation!
- jim thorpe on Another Blue Plaque Unveiled in Bramcote Today
- Stapleford Traffic and Transport Committee
- News From Broxtowe Liberal Demcrats 24 June 2017
- Please Complete the Cyber/Scam Opinion Survey
- Stapleford Carnival 2017 – 2 September 2017
- Our Theatre Royal Nottingham. It’s Stories, People and Heritage
- Bramcote Hills Park Community Cafe – Architects Plans Received
- Get Your Skates on to Support Homeless People
- News From Anna Soubry MP, 22 June 2017
- Sprinklers for all Nottingham City Council’s Tower Blocks
- Japanese Knotweed in Kilburn Close, Bramcote Moor
Blogs I Follow
Author Archives: Steve Austin
David Watts writes: Well, what a couple of weeks we have had. The election two weeks ago produced a result no-one expected and since then so much seems to have happened. The horror of Grenfell Court will resonate for many years. … Continue reading
Mike Douglas, Neighbourhood Alert Product Director writes: As part of the continued development of the Alert system we have been working with Action Fraud and the Home Office to enable us to provide you with specific advice and guidance … Continue reading
See also Heritage Flyer
David Watts writes: We are delighted to have received the revised architects plans from Pinelog, who are designing and building the cafe. These were on display last Saturday at the Hemlock Happening and we would like to thank the many … Continue reading
Party-goers in Nottingham can do their bit to support homeless people by pulling on a pair skates and dancing the night away. Skateland Roller Skating Rink in Prospect Place, Lenton, is holding a fun-packed fancy dress roller disco on the … Continue reading
Anna Soubry writes:It’s just over a year since Jo Cox was murdered by an extreme right wing terrorist. Within days of many of us gathering to celebrate Jo’s belief that “we have more in common than that which divides us”, … Continue reading
Click on the link to read the BBC News article. Click on the link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Sam Routley writes: A small clump of Japanese Knotweed has been found growing in a neighbour’s garden on Kilburn Close, Bramcote Moor. This has appeared 6 months after work by a garden clearance company who may have brought it in … Continue reading
Following the devastating fire at Grenfell Town in London last week, there is understandably concern about the safety of Council buildings and the fire safety measures in place. Broxtowe Borough Council is reassuring its tenants with the following information:
Has your copy been delivered? If you haven’t seen it, click on Broxtowe Matters June 2017 Source: Broxtowe Borough Council Press Release.
A6007 Ilkeston Road, Bramcote – From its junction with A6002 Coventry Lane to its junction with A52 Derby Road (Bramcote island). From 21:00hrs Sunday 3rd September 2017 to 06:00hrs Monday 4th September. Click on BR17-058 Advanced Roadworks Bulletin for details. Source: Councillor … Continue reading
Peter Chatfield writes: The revised timetables for 9 July are now on the trentbarton pages. (18 21 20) The only thing I note is that reference is still made to the Happy and and the Jaguar as timing points although they … Continue reading
Paula Hipkiss (Police, PCSO 7187, Beeston (Broxtowe South) writes: Lovely weather set to continue but don’t forget to keep an eye on windows and doors. Please make sure they are locked before you go to bed. Check on elderly neighbours … Continue reading
Three schools across the White Hills Park Federation have all received three good ratings from Ofsted – rising from the previous ratings of requires improvement. See Nottingham Post
trentbarton write: From Sunday 9 July 2017, Broadmarsh bus station will close its doors and kick out the pigeons to make way for a shiny new bus station and car park. The work is expected to last for two years, … Continue reading
Paula Hipkiss (Police, PCSO 7187, Beeston (Broxtowe South) writes: Lovely spot of good weather over the latter part of the week and the weekend – please be mindful of windows and doors being open….opportunist thieves love the warm weather!! Please … Continue reading
Paula Hipkiss (Police, PCSO 7187, Beeston (Broxtowe South) writes: Crime update for last couple of days over Broxtowe South cluster:- Theft of Motor Vehicle:- Dennis Avenue, Beeston – 11/06/2017 – Theft of a Yamaha Ferago 535. Theft from Motor Vehicle:- … Continue reading
Dinosaurs of China is a one-time only world exclusive exhibition of dinosaurs coming to Europe for the first time. Wollaton Hall, Nottingham, will host the main exhibition, with a complementary exhibition at Lakeside Arts, running from 1 July – 29 … Continue reading