Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Donna macRae on Stapleford Traffic and Transport Committee
- Joan Wade on A Message from Greg Marshall – and an Invitation!
- Ian Tyler on News From Anna Soubry MP, 22 June 2017
- Barry Morrison on A Message from Greg Marshall – and an Invitation!
- Ian Blakeley on A Message from Greg Marshall – and an Invitation!
- Jeremy Galtress on News From Broxtowe Liberal Demcrats 24 June 2017
- Fred R on News From Anna Soubry MP, 22 June 2017
- Peter Chatfield on trentbarton Bus Routes 18, 21 and Sunday Service 20
- Steve Carr on A Message from Greg Marshall – and an Invitation!
- jim thorpe on Another Blue Plaque Unveiled in Bramcote Today
- Stapleford Traffic and Transport Committee
- News From Broxtowe Liberal Demcrats 24 June 2017
- Please Complete the Cyber/Scam Opinion Survey
- Stapleford Carnival 2017 – 2 September 2017
- Our Theatre Royal Nottingham. It’s Stories, People and Heritage
- Bramcote Hills Park Community Cafe – Architects Plans Received
- Get Your Skates on to Support Homeless People
- News From Anna Soubry MP, 22 June 2017
- Sprinklers for all Nottingham City Council’s Tower Blocks
- Japanese Knotweed in Kilburn Close, Bramcote Moor
Blogs I Follow
Author Archives: Sue Sambells
When Stan Heptinstall was our County Councillor, he chaired the Traffic & Transport Committee and representatives from The Police, Trent Barton and local Councillors all attended this meeting. Over the years there have been many positive changes made down to … Continue reading
This is a message sent via Broxtowe Community. This information has been sent on behalf of Neighbourhood & Home Watch Network. We’re Neighbourhood Watch – the largest grassroots crime prevention movement in England and Wales. We’re celebrating National Neighbourhood Watch … Continue reading
We currently offer 5 classes between King George VI Park (Town St) & Bramcote Hills Park (off Coventry Lane) covering all adult age group & fitness levels. Experienced instructors OMG (Our Mobile Gym) pride ourselves on our level of coaching … Continue reading
An opportunity has arisen to join as a paid Coordinator. See details here.
A charity working with homeless and vulnerable people is urging people to think differently about volunteering – to think what it can do for them as well as their community. Framework, which supports thousands of people every year from across … Continue reading
From 23rd July The Stapleford to Beeston Eighteen services will reduce in frequency from every 30 minutes to hourly. And the 21 – which runs from Ilkeston to Nottingham – and 23 – which connects Heanor to Ilkeston – routes … Continue reading
One of our readers, Cal O’Callaghan writes: Now that the Conservative Government has assured us that the pensions of the elderly are as secure as they were with Maxwell, Brown, Green, et al, there is no reasonable argument against voting with our … Continue reading
One of our readers, Sally Writes, has asked us to publish the following because of her experiences with cycling. Please also see guidance regarding RideWise. In 2012, a leading cycling website described Nottinghamshire as the most dangerous county in Britain for cyclists. … Continue reading
(9.30 – 15.30) Tuesday 23rd & (9.30 – 12.00) Wednesday 24th May 2017 This course covers all knowledge and skills required to meet the Health & Safety Executive and the UK Resuscitation Council guidelines. A certificate will be issued for … Continue reading
Tuesday 30th May: 10.00 – 11.00am. Kayaking Ages: 10 -15 years who can swim over 50 metres and tread water for 1 minute. A fun filled session with games and activities in a Kayak; including; Kayak Rugby, Obstacle Courses, Kayak … Continue reading
Jane Parke, from Market Development and Site Services Worksop writes: The service we offer is the delivery of meals, hot or frozen to the door, plus a safe and well check. It is up to the customer to decide which … Continue reading
This is your chance to quiz the Candidates standing to represent YOU and Broxtowe in Parliament as your next MP. Which one will you choose? The Hustings will take place at 7pm on Monday 22nd May at The Pastures Community Church, … Continue reading
Barry Morrison reported yesterday: On 10 May a mobility scooter was left, apparently abandoned, next to the bus stop outside Bramcote Newsagents/Post Office, next to the Sherwin Arms. Does anyone know of someone who could have accidentally lost a mobility scooter(Yep, I … Continue reading
For full details see the Hemlock Happening website.
Bramcote Archery Club are hosting the Nottinghamshire County league shoot on Sunday 7th May and would like to warn pedestrians using the bridle path near Coventry lane playing fields that there will be cars using the path to the playing … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes:Throwing Coventry Lane playing fields to the inefficiency of privatised state education is not the answer. We now have the clearest indication we are likely to get that Convervative county councillors will NOT stop the highly risky giving … Continue reading
Ellie Winfield: Ihave today received this response from Alan Rhodes the Labour leader Of Nottinghamshire County Council. This was in response to the direct question I posed to him,: “is it true that Nottinghamshire County Council are selling the Coventry … Continue reading