Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Steve Carr on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Joan Wade on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- P. Atkins on Issues on Brookhill Street, Stapleford
- Donna MacRae on Issues on Brookhill Street, Stapleford
- RichHartman on News from Anna Soubry MP 15 January 2017
- RichHartman on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Donna MacRae on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Paul Nathanail on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Cllr. Dave Pearson, Leader, Stapleford Town Council on Field Farm statement from STRAG
- stevejcarr on Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- A Woodland Dinner
- Heroes needed for litter pick on Friday 3 March at Hickings Lane recreation Ground
- Coffee morning at Hickings Lane Medical Centre on Friday 3 March
- Field Farm statement from STRAG
- Bramcote Archery Club Event 26 February
- Liberal Democrats enews edited by David Watts.
- Application Form For Stall/Activity at the 2017 Hemlock Happening
- Coffee morning and Craft fair Saturday 11 March
- More roadworks in Stapleord
- Bramcote Hills Park Community Cafe Fund Raising
Author Archives: Sue Sambells
LITTER PICKERS and bin bags will be at the ready in Stapleford and Eastwood next week thanks to two tidy events organised by Broxtowe Borough Council, as part of Keep Britain Tidy’s The Big Tidy Up campaign. Local people are … Continue reading
As a priority, Stapleford Town Team have been obtaining quotes from local businesses to repaint the street furniture, introduce new planters along the length of the high street, to create a sensory garden at the Roach and an activity park … Continue reading
Julia Gibbs has asked that we publicise a fundraising event at St Leonard’s Community Centre, Wollaton, on Saturday 11th March, between 10 am and 12 noon. The Speech, Sign and Song Group are hosting a coffee morning and craft fair, … Continue reading
Stapleford Community Group are organising their next Day Trip which is taking place on Friday 7th April. Leaving Washington Drive, Stapleford, NG9 8PY at 730 am promptly. Leaving London at 5 pm to returning back to Stapleford. It’s only £15.50 per … Continue reading
Our officers from the Sandiacre Safer Neighbourhood Team will be handing out free crime prevention goodies to people from the village. The team is holding a crime prevention event this Saturday 1pm-4pm (February 11) in the car park of the … Continue reading
Law and Order is always high on the Public Agenda, so when Nottinghamshire Police receive a statistically insignificant response to a Neighbourhood Priority Survey then it is perhaps appropriate to review if the rise Social Media has comprehensively eclipsed the … Continue reading
There will be temporary closures between 08:00hrs Monday 13th February 2017 to 17:00hrs Thursday 16th February 2017. See roadworks-bulletin and map for details.
The collaboration of Beeston, Chilwell and Stapleford clusters Priority Setting Meetings (PSM) was proposed and discussed at Stapleford PSMs in 2016 and the first joint meeting took place on 17 January 2017 at The Meeting Place, Stapleford. The concept of … Continue reading
Please click for referral-form.
The dancing is a mixture of Sequence, Ballroom, Old time etc. with music is by C.J.Sound. Please bring your own refreshments.
Public events to hear views on joint plan for Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (the STP) The organisations that commission and provide health and social care services across Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County are seeking the views of patients and the wider … Continue reading
Sat 14th January @ 11:15 Hickings Lane Recreation Ground Stapleford , Nottinghamshire Email: tandcnordicwalking.co.uk Call : 07713 948833 for details
Weightwatchers meeting open at St Leonard’s Community Centre Bramcote Lane Wollaton NG8 2ND Meets Monday 5.30-6.30pm Come and join us we are a very friendly group Margaret Stone Weightwatchers coach 07989 460231
Liberty Leisure Limited have had to make the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Chinese New Year celebration event that was planned to take place in Beeston Square on 28th January. “It is with a heavy heart that we have … Continue reading