Bookings Administrator – Telephone 0792 102 0268.
Activities at Bramcote Memorial Hall
- Bramcote Pre School Playgroup – Telephone 0115 917 9682 or 0775 414 0325
- Bramcote Womens Institute contact either Helena on 0115 939 2695 or Celia at firstname.lastname@example.org or look here.
- Bridge – Mondays Contact Andy on 0115 919 7367
- Clubbercise – Wednesday 6.45-7.45pm. Booking recommended. Call 0177 378 0397 or book online at www.nottinghamdanceandfitness.com
- Chess – West Notts. Chess Club – Monday Evenings – Simon Scott email@example.com Telephone 0115 910 7495
- Circuit Training Classes. Start on Friday 26 April. 6.00pm until 7.00pm. Cost £350. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daisy Birthing Active Birth Classes – Classes take place in 6 weekly terms commencing on 9th April from 7.30pm until 9.00pm. Daisy Birthing classes are suitable for Mums to be from 14 weeks of pregnancy up until 40 weeks! There are 4 key elements to each class.Movement – Some of these movements are Yoga inspired but many are unique to daisy birthing.
Breathing for labour and birth
Education- Though there is an educational segment each week looking at different elements of the birthing process we also learn as we move!
Relaxation- All of this is follwed by a wonderful relaxtion time.The ladies only classes cost £54 we also run a couples workshop starting at £75. For more information please call Yvonne Bailey on 07903206018 or email email@example.com
- Dance Classes – Ballroom – Latin – Sequence Friday Evening & Saturday Contact P&J Dancing co.uk firstname.lastname@example.org 0794 605 2630
- Beginners French Classes starting Friday 24th February. 1:30 – 3:00 pm. £10 per session including light refreshments. For more information or to book your place: Web: www.la-vie-en-rose.org. Phone: Liz – 0794 740 0166, Dorothy – 0781 753 3821. See La Vie en Rose or Conversational French.
- Hemlock Garden Club – 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:30pm. Guest speakers, raffle, tea and biscuits – see website for details. Contact: email@example.com
- Keep Fit and Dance Class – every Friday 1.45pm – 3.15pm. Contact Sarah 0774 067 5453 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kickboxing Classes – Thursday Evenings – Contact Jo Maguire 0797 655 1313
- Kindermusik – music and movement classes for babies, todders and pre-school. Mondays and Saturdays. Contact email@example.com 0115 972 3703 / Mobile 0796 715 9277
- Music Makers – Established since 1998, is a fun musicianship programme for children aged 3 -7 years, taking place in Bramcote, at the Memorial Hall, Church Street.Children get inspired with music, and many go on to be practising musicians after attending Music Makers.Please see www.musicmakersnottm.co.uk for more information, and call Sue Lake on 0115 913 3627 to book a FREE TRIAL CLASS if you are unsure. See the leaflet Music Makers
- Pilates – Wednesday Mornings from 10am until 11am. Beginners Class -Monday afternoon from 1pm til 2pm. Contact Alexandra Tavener 0792 605 7201. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print Project Group. Click on the Link for information.
- Salsa Classes – Contact Rachael 0845 177 0122 email@example.com
- Sequence Dancing Wednesday Afternoons- Contact Carol Clower 0115 926 7876
- Slimming World – Contact Margaret 0787 761 5284
- Tai Chi Classes Contact Joy Parsons 0115 974 3542 or Here for Web Site. Latest News: Tai Chi for the over 50’s – newcomers welcome in September to the 11.00am class on Friday Mornings.
- Therapeutic Yoga Thursday Mornings Cynthia Marette 0789 029 6382
- Traditional Taekwondo Association Tuesdays 6-7.15 pm & Thursdays 5.30-6.45 pm Contact-Gary Skinner 4th Dan 0797 315 2788 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yoga-Relax, Stretch Classes Tuesday Evenings – Contact www.yogarelaxstretch.co or Philippa Dean 0115 925 1184