As Christmas week approaches, we would like to reassure customers that still need to travel over the festive period that our services will continue to run, with the exception of Christmas Day.
Due to Nottinghamshire remaining in Tier 3 and the cancellation of any celebrations within the City Centre, we have also taken the decision not to run a late service on New Years eve.
A breakdown of service levels can be found below;
Christmas Eve – Normal service.
Christmas Day – No service.
Boxing Day – Sunday service, trams from every 10 minutes.
27th and 28th – Sunday service, trams from every 10 minutes
29th – 30th Dec – Normal service
New Year’s Eve – Normal service
New Year’s Day – Sunday service, trams from every 10 minutes.
2nd January – Normal service resumes.
Our travel centre will be closed on Christmas Day, Monday 28th December and New Years Day.
Please remember to follow government guidelines when travelling with us, including:
• Wear a Face mask (unless you are exempt)
• Keep your distance from other passengers where possible and adhere to the seating layout on all trams
• If the arriving tram is full, please wait for the next one. We operate a frequent service from every 7 minutes
• Stand clear of the doors and wait for people to get off before boarding
• Move down the tram to create more space, particularly around doors
• Use NETGO!– Download our app for contactless payment options
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support during this challenging year and wish you a safe and happy Christmas.
The NET team