Walk, jog or run a 3k course around Bramcote Hills Park. The route takes in two loops of the park’s perimeter, using footpaths that are easy to follow and stay well away from busy roads. It’s a gentle route, perfectly suited for all ages and abilities, so even more reason for the whole family to join in. Not only that, but 100% of all donations will go directly to Sports Relief.
How it works:
- To enter purchase a ticket below
- Help us raise some money for Sport Relief (feel free to raise your own too!)
- Free medal for everyone who crosses the finish line
- Prizes for the best fancy dress
- Adults and children of all ages welcome
So, why not join us on Friday 13th March for some fancy-dress, sporting fun and help us raise money for a truly worthy cause.
Date: Friday 13th March 2020
Location: Bramcote Hills Park, Ilkeston Road, NG9 3JT
Time: Registration opens at 4:45pm
Race starts at 5:15pm
Cost: £3 per entry. 100% of the entry fee will be donated to Sport Relief
Visit their website.