The top doctor’s surgeries in Nottinghamshire – according to patients – have been revealed and Hickings Lane Medical Centre, in Stapleford, has been ranked fifth in Nottinghamshire plus ranked 245 out of nearly 7000 medical practices across the country!
NHS England has released the latest finding of its GP Patient Survey – a huge ongoing poll involving more than a million people a year.
It covers everything from the trust patients have in their doctor, to the attitude of reception staff and how easy it is to get an appointment.
Seven key areas are rated: how easy it is to get an appointment, whether opening times are convenient, whether people trust the GP, whether the GP listens to them, whether the GP treats them with care and concern, whether receptionists are helpful, and how patients rate their overall experience.
Here are the top 10 surgeries in Nottinghamshire:
1. Hounsfield Surgery in Sutton-on-Trent
2. The Manor Surgery in Beeston
3. The Valley Surgery in Chilwell
4. East Bridgford Medical Centre in East Bridgford
5. Hickings Lane Medical Centre in Stapleford
6. Sherrington Park Medical Centre in Sherwood
7. St George’s Medical Practice in West Bridgford
8. North Leverton Surgery in Retford
9. Mapperley Park Medical Centre in Mapperley Park
10. Selston Surgery in Selston