Broxtowe Borough Council Part 2 Local Plan
Notice of public consultation on Main Modifications
Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012
The Council is seeking comments on the Main Modifications to the Broxtowe Borough Part 2 Local Plan. The Main Modifications are those that the Inspector has identified as possibly being necessary in order for the Plan to be found ‘sound’. The Inspector’s final conclusions will be given in her Report in due course.
Consultation on the Main Modifications and the associated Sustainability Appraisal of the Main Modifications will run from Friday 24th May 2019 until 5pm on Tuesday 9th July 2019. Comments must be received within this time,representations received after this date and time will not be accepted.
At this stage representations are only being sought on whether the Main Modifications to the Plan are sound and/or legally compliant.
If a response was made to the previous Part 2 Local Plan consultations, there is no need to resubmit them during this representation period as the Inspector has already considered these representations during the course of the Examination.
Representations are invited on the following documents:
- Schedule of Main Modifications;
- Main Modifications Sustainability Appraisal and Habitats Regulation Assessment update; and
- Schedule of Changes to the Policies Map.
Representations can be made:
- online via www.broxtowe.gov.uk/part2localplan
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Planning Policy, Broxtowe Borough Council, Council Offices, Foster Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 1AB
Documents are available for inspection on our website: www.broxtowe.gov.uk/part2localplan and at the following locations:
The Council’s Main Offices at: Foster Avenue, Beeston, NG9 1AB (Mon-Thursday 08:30-17:00 & Friday 8.30 – 16.30);
- Beeston Library, Foster Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 1AE (0115 925 5168);
- Chilwell (Inham Nook) Library, Barn Croft, Chilwell, Nottingham NG9 4HU (0115 804 4363);
- Eastwood Library, Wellington Place, Eastwood, Nottingham NG16 3GB (01773 712209);
- Kimberley Library, Main Street, Kimberley, Nottingham NG16 2LY (0115 804 4363);
- Stapleford Library, Church Street, Stapleford, Nottingham NG9 8GA (0115 939 9178);
- Toton Library, Stapleford Lane, Toton, Nottingham NG9 6GA (0115 804 4363).
- Opening times for the libraries can be found online at: www.inspireculture.org.uk/reading-information/
- Should you have any queries relating to this consultation, you can contact the Planning Policy team on 0115 917 3452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org