Artists and Artisan Craft Workers are preparing for their annual Art Trail. Many will be opening their studios in addition to some collaborative venues. Admission to the event is free. You can find a map and further details on our website at www.abcarttrail.uk.
There will be a wide range of work and an opportunity to meet the makers. This year we have:
- Ceramics by Alan Birchall
- Textile Art by Zoe Zegzula, Jo Flood and Janet Humphreys
- Jewellery by Helen Domleo
- Photography by Sara Gaynor and Lynne Norker
- Glass work by Peter and Susanne Venning as well as Rebecca Cass
- Framing by Bob Child
- Knitwear by Oksana Holbrook
- Sculpture by Karen Williams
- Art including painting, printing and pastels by Lynda Child, Rita Mitchell, Dawn Booth, Michelle Archer, Sidney Smith, Sygal Amitay, Matthew Plowright, Anjana Cawdell, Susan Harley, Janet Barnes, Leo Gomes, Annie Finn, Pam Miller, Gary Thomas, Anna Schofield, Alison Packer and Fran Lakin.
Flyers will be distributed around the area in libraries and local meeting places. Look out for posters and signs. The addresses of all the studios can be found at www.abcarttrail.uk.