A brand new website has been launched by Broxtowe Borough Council to make it quicker and easier than ever before for residents to do it online.
After months of planning, consulting on the design and implementing a full redesign the website finally launched last week at www.broxtowe.gov.uk
Some of the new features include:
- New Design to bring the website up to date
- Fully responsive across a range of devices including mobile and tablet
- Icons to make finding the right section of the site easy
- A popular services section makes it easier to get your top tasks quickly
- Intelligent search – intelligent search bar finds items related to your search term
Leader of Broxtowe Borough Council, Councillor Richard Jackson said:
“More and more is done online these days and we’ve worked hard on the development of the new website to make sure its fit for purpose for our residents who want to do business with us no matter where they are.
“We know not everyone is online but we hope the improvements to the website will make it easier for those who want to do more online to do so.”
Discover the website for yourself at www.broxtowe.gov.uk
For more information please contact Broxtowe Borough Council on 0115 917 3825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also keep up to date with the latest on social media or by signing up to the Email Me Service for updates straight to your inbox at www.broxtowe.gov.uk/emailme