These photographs were taken on 23 February 2013 and show how the tram works have progressed since the last batch were taken.
- At Toton Lane the first short stretch of track has been laid and work is underway on a portion of car park and the road alterations on the Lane.
- The route has been levelled to Inham Road and on towards Valley Road.
- The footpath from Bramcote Lane towards Valley Road is closed.
- A new car park has been created on Bramcote Lane.
- At Cator Lane a house by the track has lost its garage. On Chilwell Road a new car park has been created off Holly Lane, work has started on the layout of the tram stop and a new car park is being built adjacent to Chilwell Road Methodist Church.
- Elsewhere utility works plague Beeston High Road, Middle Street, Fletcher Road and Lower Road.
- Neville Sadler Court is now being prepared for demolition.
- The car park site by The Square has been cleared except for the fire station but is in use by the contractors.
Click on any of the thumbnails to enlarge them and start a slide show.
Steve Austin is the copyright holder of the photographs. You may use any of them provided the copyright holder and the source (Bramcote Today) are acknowledged.