Are you on Facebook?
- staplefordcommunitygroup on News from Anna Soubry MP 18 June 2013
- staplefordcommunitygroup on Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Adrian Manhire on Cow Lane – Town Street is a Dangerous Junction due to Speeding Motorists
- David Watts on Grass Verges ! Are they to be kept tidy or left for the Wildlife ?
- Steve Austin on Grass Verges ! Are they to be kept tidy or left for the Wildlife ?
- Mike Johnson on Grass Verges ! Are they to be kept tidy or left for the Wildlife ?
- Jo Archer on Cow Lane – Town Street is a Dangerous Junction due to Speeding Motorists
- David Grindell on News from Anna Soubry MP 8 June 2013
- Joan Wade on Labour have won Wollaton West By-Election
- Chris Clarke on Labour have won Wollaton West By-Election
- News from Anna Soubry MP 18 June 2013
- Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Don’t leave it to technology to look after your kids
- News from David Watts, Broxtowe Liberal Democrat Leader – 17 June 2013
- Don’t be Fooled by Computer Scam
- Broxtowe Borough Council – ‘Mobile’ Web Site
- Anna Soubry MP at Nuthall Green Belt Public Meeting – 15 June 2013
- Forthcoming Early Music Events
- Cow Lane – Town Street is a Dangerous Junction due to Speeding Motorists
- Win for Bramcote Netball Club Juniors
Category Archives: Broxtowe Borough Council
Keep up to date with all the latest Broxtowe Borough Council news, vacancies, events and other essential services on the go with the Council’s mobile website. Doing it online has never been easier and popular transactions with the Council can now be … Continue reading
County Council Elections / Broxtowe Borough Council / The Hemlock Happening / Grass Verges / Core Strategy / Local Crime / CityLink Buses
D.H. Lawrence Heritage has been awarded full accreditation under a new national museum standards scheme, run by Arts Council England. The scheme sets nationally agreed standards for UK museums in three key areas, including how the museum is run, how … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough Council has installed new ‘dual’ bins to help make it easier for local people to do their bit when it comes to recycling. The new bins have been installed in Broxtowe’s town centres, with two more to follow … Continue reading
Click on the link Community Celebration 6 July 2013 for details of a day to celebrate different cultures in Broxtowe.
Zoe Cockcroft, Stapleford and Trowell Rural Action Group – STRAG – writes: Please click on this link and make your own comments.
Click on the link to read the Core Strategy document agreed by Broxtowe Borough Council on 20 May 2013: Core Strategy 20 May 2013. This document also tracks the changes that have been made.
The Hemlock Happening Programme for this year’s annual Hemlock Happening on Saturday 8th June at Bramcote Hills Park has just been announced. Visitors to the event, from 1.00pm until 10.45pm can enjoy a host of free activities for all the family on … Continue reading
Students from Nottingham Trent University are inviting local people to get online to see seven videos they have produced to promote the work of Broxtowe Borough Council and its partner organisations. The Media Practice students have worked closely with Council … Continue reading
Phillip Horsfield, Head of Legal Services,Broxtowe Borough Council writes: Broxtowe Borough Council is looking to appoint an Independent Person to assist the Council’s Monitoring Officer to assess allegations of misconduct against either a Member of this Council or of a … Continue reading
Beeston Shopmobility soon be moving to brand new premises at Cavendish Lodge, Beeston. A confirmed date for this move will be finalised soon. In the meantime they are still located at Unit 17, The Square, Beeston. http://www.broxtowe.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=6137 Source: Broxtowe Borough … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough Council are discussing their Core Strategy at a meeting at Beeston Town Hall, tonight at 7pm. Here is a Core Strategy Fact Sheet produced by David Watts.
Preparations for the 11th annual Hemlock Happening will be well underway next week as event sponsors, Castle Rock Brewery present a cheque to organisers. Representatives from The Castle Rock Brewery, the main business sponsors of the event will present a … Continue reading
May half term is just around the corner….book your child in for half term holiday activities now until 22nd May! Get your child doing something fun and give yourself a break this half term! This half term Broxtowe Sport with … Continue reading
Extension of the Residential Properties at 32 and 34 Sandringham Drive to the Existing Nursing Home at 36 Sandringham Drive
Basil Azadehdel writes: Dear Residents of Bramcote, As you are aware the Care Home at 36 Sandringham Drive, has purchased two beautiful residential houses at 32 and 34 Sandringham Drive and has made an application to the Broxtowe Borough Council … Continue reading
Members of a Charity and Fundraising Committee enjoyed a thank you reception at the Town Hall, Beeston earlier last week for their help in raising over £12,000 for two local charities. Past Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe (2012/13), Councillor Margaret … Continue reading
Councillor Stan Heptinstall MBE, the Liberal Democrat Councillor for Bramcote, will assist Iris White, the new Mayor of Broxtowe, as the borough’s Deputy Mayor throughout the civic year ahead.
Councillor Iris White was installed as the 36th Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe last night (Wednesday 8th May) at the Annual Meeting of Broxtowe Borough Council. Iris’ family joined her on this very special occasion and her daughters Alison … Continue reading
Hello again, This is a special newsletter in relation to our Green Belt with some good news from the Planning Minister but continuing concern about plans to develop the Green Belt at Toton. Please let me know your views and enjoy … Continue reading
Bramcote Hills Park, Attenborough Nature Reserve, the Eiffel Tower?! Local residents are being urged to look out for D.H. Lawrence as he appears in various locations across Broxtowe Borough and beyond. To get involved, D.H. Lawrence Heritage are challenging local … Continue reading