Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- RichHartman on News From Anna Soubry MP 25 June 2015
- stevebarber on Disused Beeston Station Car Park ??
- stevebarber on Nick Palmer: A £50 bn Rail Project to Help in 2033 or a £1 bn Project to Help in 2019
- Barry Morrison on News from David Watts, Liberal Democrat, 28 June 2015
- Nick Palmer on Nick Palmer: A £50 bn Rail Project to Help in 2033 or a £1 bn Project to Help in 2019
- Joan Wade on Nick Palmer: A £50 bn Rail Project to Help in 2033 or a £1 bn Project to Help in 2019
- Mark W on Nick Palmer: A £50 bn Rail Project to Help in 2033 or a £1 bn Project to Help in 2019
- Joan Wade on Bad News For The East Midlands
- Fred R on Bad News For The East Midlands
- Steve Carr on Bad News For The East Midlands
- Advice on Hot Weather – Dogs in Cars
- Theft From Vehicle in Bramcote: Ensure Your Vehicle is Secure.
- Level 2 Heat Wave Alert Prompts Health Warning
- Minutes of Bramcote CAT Meeting 1 June 2015
- Bramcote Conservatives Annual Hog Roast 19 July
- Disused Beeston Station Car Park ??
- News from David Watts, Liberal Democrat, 28 June 2015
- Chilwell Munitions Disaster Exhibition
- News From Anna Soubry MP 25 June 2015
- NET Works Update – Works in Beeston and Chilwell From 30 June
Category Archives: Broxtowe Borough Council
Adrian Hurst writes: Logically it would have seemed sensible to upgrade last year’s temporary car park at Beeston Station to alleviate increasing nuisance commuter parking on nearby residential streets etc? It seems however that the current plan is for Network Rail … Continue reading
Have your say on how Broxtowe Borough’s high quality green space and rich wildlife can be protected and enhanced in the future. The deadline for comments has been extended to Friday 31st July. The Green Infrastructure Strategy questionnaire is available on Broxtowe … Continue reading
Fifty years of health and fitness were celebrated at Bramcote Leisure Centre yesterday as it officially marked its 50th birthday after first opening on 18th June 1965. In honour of the special day, Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe, Councillor … Continue reading
Job hunting? Thinking about a career change? Need support on where to start your search? Broxtowe residents can take advantage of a special jobs fair in Beeston next month connecting local people with local vacancies from a range of fantastic … Continue reading
After three years away, Wilkos is returning to Beeston in a new prominent position at the heart of the Town Centre in the Henry Boot Developments retail scheme overlooking The Square. The Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe, Councillor Susan … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes: If our newly elected councillors are to stand a chance of keeping their promises to the electorate regarding the green belt then a start needs to be made by making best use of urban land when it … Continue reading
Press Release from Broxtowe Borough Council: Broxtowe Borough Council has pledged to continue to support the annual Hemlock Happening at Bramcote Hills Park despite the disruption at the event on Saturday 6 June. Following a full debrief on Wednesday 10 June … Continue reading
Councillor Richard Jackson said he was “determined” it will continue next year. Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Click here to read Broxtowe Matters May 2015 Newsletter.
FREE SWIMMING will be on offer in Broxtowe Borough this summer as Broxtowe Borough Council provides free swimming for those aged 17 and under for the 7th year. Free swimming will be on offer to all holders of a valid … Continue reading
There are numerous plots of land available on Bramcote Moor which produce excellent grass suitable for hay making or silage. The plots are not large but are very productive producing several crops a year aided by special artificial lighting which … Continue reading
Bramcote Archery Club will feature on Sky Sports 1’s Game Changer on Sunday at 9.00am to showcase the sport, as well as its work in the local community to make sport more accessible to local people. Filmed at one of … Continue reading
An Afternoon Tea was held at the Town Hall in Beeston yesterday to thank the Mayor’s Charity and Fundraising Committee for their efforts in helping raise over £11,000 for two deserving charities. Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe, Stan Heptinstall MBE … Continue reading
Broxtowe Leisure Card Holders can now take advantage of a host of exclusive discounts thanks to local businesses in the Borough. They can now enjoy 20% off their food and drinks bill at participating Hungry Horse Pubs across Nottinghamshire. In Nottinghamshire, the … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough has high quality green space, rich wildlife and good access to the open countryside which all make a significant contribution to our quality of life. Local residents are being urged to have their say on how this environment … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough Council has a plan and wants to hear the views of residents, businesses, shoppers and stakeholders on how they would like to see the Square continue to be redeveloped for the future. Click here to see the Beeston Square Plan it … Continue reading
Click on this link to see the detail.
Click Statement of Persons Nominated for Election to Broxtowe Borough Council to see the document. The nominations for Bramcote Ward are:
Click on Elections Fact Sheet to read it. Source: Broxtowe Borough Council Press Release.
Anyone looking for a fun fitness challenge is being urged to secure their place at this year’s Bramcote 5K and 2K Fun Run by Tuesday 14th April to make sure they can take part in these popular events. This year’s … Continue reading