Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Ian Blakeley on Nick Palmer: Mediterranean Crisis Proposal / Hustings Video / Where is the Economy Going?
- David Watts on Bus Services on Wollaton Road, Beeston
- David Watts on Battleground Broxtowe: Could HS2 Decide Our Marginal Seat?
- David Watts on News From David Watts, Broxtowe Liberal Democrat Leader 27 April 2015
- Howard Shakespeare on Battleground Broxtowe: Could HS2 Decide Our Marginal Seat?
- Steve Barber on Bus Services on Wollaton Road, Beeston
- Steve Carr on Bus Services on Wollaton Road, Beeston
- Howard Shakespeare on Nick Palmer: Mediterranean Crisis Proposal / Hustings Video / Where is the Economy Going?
- Howard Shakespeare on News From David Watts, Broxtowe Liberal Democrat Leader 27 April 2015
- Steve Barber on Bus Services on Wollaton Road, Beeston
- Christ Church, Chilwell, Centenary Celebrations
- Bus Services on Wollaton Road, Beeston
- Chilwell Military Wives Concert Saturday 13 June
- News From David Watts, Broxtowe Liberal Democrat Leader 27 April 2015
- Orchard Theatre Company Are Pleased to Announce That They Are Back in Action!
- Nick Palmer: Mediterranean Crisis Proposal / Hustings Video / Where is the Economy Going?
- Anna Soubry: Labour and Lib Dems Delight at Go Ahead for Thousands of Houses on Our Green Belt
- Serious Concerns About Bramcote Today
- Commentators on Bramcote Today
- Gardens Open for Charity in Bramcote
Category Archives: Broxtowe Borough Council
Click on this link to see the detail.
Click Statement of Persons Nominated for Election to Broxtowe Borough Council to see the document. The nominations for Bramcote Ward are:
Click on Elections Fact Sheet to read it. Source: Broxtowe Borough Council Press Release.
Anyone looking for a fun fitness challenge is being urged to secure their place at this year’s Bramcote 5K and 2K Fun Run by Tuesday 14th April to make sure they can take part in these popular events. This year’s … Continue reading
Homeowners and businesses in Broxtowe can get a helping hand to make them more flood resilient in the future thanks to the government’s Repair and Renew grant scheme. Broxtowe Borough Council is accepting application forms under the scheme for anyone … Continue reading
Looking to up your fitness game? Chilwell Olympia Sports Centre will be hosting a special launch event later this month to celebrate the centre’s new Health and Fitness Class Timetable, with a host of taster sessions, special offers and even … Continue reading
Free entry will be on offer at D.H Lawrence Heritage’s multi-award winning sites next month as they open their doors as part of BBC Radio Nottingham’s Big Day Out on Sunday 26th April. As part of the event, visitors will … Continue reading
Attenborough Nature Centre will celebrate its tenth anniversary this weekend with a host of special arts workshops and events as part of Broxtowe Borough Council’s popular Take Part Art programme. A great weekend of celebrations will be on offer for … Continue reading
Since 1996 when its apprentice programme was first introduced, 56 apprentices have been successfully appointed and benefitted from training in a wide range of Broxtowe Borough Council services. The Council is promoting this achievement as part of National Apprenticeship Week … Continue reading
Residents in Broxtowe Borough are being encouraged to get greenfingered and take advantage of several vacant allotment plots in Beeston. Borehole and Grove Avenue Allotments in Beeston and Trent Vale Allotment in Beeston Rylands all have vacant plots for residents … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes: The Bramcote Hills Community Association’s Planning Sub Committee has produced its second bulletin – this contains details of the various ways to respond to the Broxtowe consultation on the Green Belt. See: BHCA Planning Sub-Committee March 2015 Bulletin … Continue reading
Co-operation between five Greater Nottingham councils keen to save money and maximise efficiency by aligning their strategic planning has brought recognition in the shape of an award from the Royal Town Planning Institute. The planning authority councils of Broxtowe, Erewash, … Continue reading
A special ceremony marked the second national Fly a Flag for Commonwealth Day earlier today at the Town Hall in Beeston. Broxtowe Borough Council organised the ceremony at 10.00am with Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe, Councillor Stan Heptinstall MBE joined by Deputy … Continue reading
The Leader of Broxtowe Borough Council, Councillor Milan Radulovic budget speech which was made last night at full Council. See page three of this ‘PDF’ document Item 14 in the Agenda Broxtowe Council_4_March_2015 The Council voted unanimously to support the budget … Continue reading
Alexandra Lloyd, TravelRight Broxtowe Project Administrator informs us – TravelRight Broxtowe are setting up a bike recycling course in partnership with Stapleford Community Group, and have space for 8 lucky people to build a bike, learning lots along the way, … Continue reading
In my report on the Bramcote Hills Community Association AGM I said that that a proposal from residents was tabled to form a planning sub-committee to deal with the planning issues that Bramcote Hills, Bramcote Moor and Oaklands face. It was … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes: Broxtowe Borouch Councillors have embarked on a review of the Green Belt with the sole purpose of eroding the extent of that Green Belt to release land for (housing) development. This erosion of the Green Belt appears … Continue reading
Richard MacRae writes: If you want to share this as there is a lot on the greenbelt review as Stephan Saunders was at the meeting so could be good for your readers to watch and listen to what he says. … Continue reading
I am writing as Chairman of Bramcote Hills Community Association rather than as an Editor of Bramcote Today. I urge all the Residents of Bramcote Hills and Bramcote Moor to look at the consultation documents regarding the Green Belt Review … Continue reading
Paul Nathanial writes: Walkers down Moor Lane this afternoon may have seen a notice near the junction with the A52 advertising two meetings where we can meet with council officers to discuss the current consultation on yet further erosion of … Continue reading