Are you on Facebook?
- Mike Johnson on Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Mike Johnson on Grass Verges ! Are they to be kept tidy or left for the Wildlife ?
- Debbie W on Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Steve Austin on Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Steve Barber on News from Anna Soubry MP 18 June 2013
- Steve Carr on Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- staplefordcommunitygroup on News from Anna Soubry MP 18 June 2013
- staplefordcommunitygroup on Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Adrian Manhire on Cow Lane – Town Street is a Dangerous Junction due to Speeding Motorists
- David Watts on Grass Verges ! Are they to be kept tidy or left for the Wildlife ?
- Fruity Saturday
- Force Goes Full Throttle to Reduce Vehicle Crime
- News from Anna Soubry MP 18 June 2013
- Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Don’t leave it to technology to look after your kids
- News from David Watts, Broxtowe Liberal Democrat Leader – 17 June 2013
- Don’t be Fooled by Computer Scam
- Broxtowe Borough Council – ‘Mobile’ Web Site
- Anna Soubry MP at Nuthall Green Belt Public Meeting – 15 June 2013
- Forthcoming Early Music Events
Author Archives: Sue Sambells
Click on this link to see the Holiday Club 2013 video.
Following the Priority Setting Meeting held at Stapleford Contact Point, tackling burglary dwelling is one of the three neighbourhood priorities for the local Bramcote beat officers. If any local residents would like crime prevention advice relating to home, vehicle or … Continue reading
Just under 100 people attended the event, held on 6 March. This was the largest employment & training event to ever be held in Stapleford. At least 70 people signed up for training or found employment.
Here are the official unofficial minutes of the CAT Meeting.
Yesterday morning, residents and family members stood out in the cold weather in the centre of Stapleford along with a petition against Broxtowe Borough Councils plans to force the residents out of there homes then demolish Peatfield Court to make … Continue reading
Stan Heptinstall writes on: Part 1 – New Information New High Speed Train Service (HS2) The government has announced that Toton Sidings is the preferred location for the East Midlands station for the new High Speed Train Service (HS2) that … Continue reading
Many of you will have seen blue plaques appearing on historic buildings in the area. Here is the report from Dr Peter Robinson, Chair of Blue Plaque Committee, on the progress of the blue plaque scheme: The Southern Broxtowe Blue Plaque … Continue reading
Open meeting 7.00pm on Friday 8 March 2013 at Junior School Hall, John Clifford School, Nether Street, Beeston. NG9 2AT. The Tram Team of Sarah Alton and Matt Orchard are to present their third, annual update on the progress of Net … Continue reading
I was recently contacted by a neighbour who was concerned about a contractor calling in the area offering to carry out work on drives and gardens. He was very pushy, reluctant to give proper quotes, only interested in cash in hand and … Continue reading
This is a short newsletter following today’s news that the Government plans to go ahead with the High Speed 2 rail project, with a line to Leeds which will include a station at Toton Sidings. In fact, the “station” is … Continue reading
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Which of our readers have made the majority of comments this year? Which articles have been the most popular? And where do our readers come from? Click … Continue reading
As a Neighbourhood Watch lead-coordinator, along with a few hundred others from the city and county, I attended this conference yesterday. There was a common theme throughout that community and police together can reduce crime and make our neighbourhoods a … Continue reading
Featuring guest readers Dwane Reads and Rosemary Sheehan. Poets, storytellers and audience gather for an Open Word Night, creative language and aural delectation. There will be no microphones and all seating will be in the round. Buy a drink for … Continue reading
Chris Archer (Police, PCSO 4662, Stapleford (Broxtowe South) Writes : There have recently been a number of crimes involving the theft of high value push bikes stolen from garages and sheds in the Stapleford and Bramcote areas. At this time … Continue reading
PCC Accountability Assembly Meeting Monday 12 November 2012 Thirty-six community groups in Nottingham have formed an alliance to pursue a joint agenda for social justice in the city and county. They had five proposals or “asks” ( Click on Nottingham … Continue reading
David Watts writes: Bramcote Hills Primary School infants department will be shut tomorrow (7 November) because there is no heating. The school will review matters every day to ensure that it reopens as soon as possible. The junior department remains … Continue reading
Myself and a neighbour took over the running of our established NHW scheme in 2011. Up until then, I had been a coordinator of around ten houses but had become a regular attender at local policing meetings. Over the last … Continue reading
Message from East Midlands Neighbourhood Watch Forum Ahead of 15 November 2012, when, for the first time ever, the public will elect a Police and Crime Commissioner who will be accountable for how crime is tackled in their police force area, … Continue reading