Are you on Facebook?
- staplefordcommunitygroup on News from Anna Soubry MP 18 June 2013
- staplefordcommunitygroup on Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Adrian Manhire on Cow Lane – Town Street is a Dangerous Junction due to Speeding Motorists
- David Watts on Grass Verges ! Are they to be kept tidy or left for the Wildlife ?
- Steve Austin on Grass Verges ! Are they to be kept tidy or left for the Wildlife ?
- Mike Johnson on Grass Verges ! Are they to be kept tidy or left for the Wildlife ?
- Jo Archer on Cow Lane – Town Street is a Dangerous Junction due to Speeding Motorists
- David Grindell on News from Anna Soubry MP 8 June 2013
- Joan Wade on Labour have won Wollaton West By-Election
- Chris Clarke on Labour have won Wollaton West By-Election
- News from Anna Soubry MP 18 June 2013
- Nick Palmer: Apology/Fund-raising Appeal
- Don’t leave it to technology to look after your kids
- News from David Watts, Broxtowe Liberal Democrat Leader – 17 June 2013
- Don’t be Fooled by Computer Scam
- Broxtowe Borough Council – ‘Mobile’ Web Site
- Anna Soubry MP at Nuthall Green Belt Public Meeting – 15 June 2013
- Forthcoming Early Music Events
- Cow Lane – Town Street is a Dangerous Junction due to Speeding Motorists
- Win for Bramcote Netball Club Juniors
Author Archives: Mike Johnson
Lindsay Donnelly (Police, Administrator, Nottinghamshire) writes : Parents are being urged to take an interest in what their children are doing on the internet to protect them from online predators. A combination of factors can lead to children being at … Continue reading
David Watts writes on: 1. Beeston Police Station / 2. Beeston Brigade’s Marching Band / 3. Grass Verges / 4. Beeston Carnival / 5. Legal Aid Reform / 6. Paradiso Cinema / 7. Free Desks for Organisations / 8. Million Jobs Campaign / 9. Beeston Weir Cottages / 10. Litter … Continue reading
Police are asking computer users in Nottinghamshire to be on their guard after a number of suspected internet frauds have been reported to the force. Nottinghamshire Police have received a number of calls in relation to malicious software scams circulating … Continue reading
Keep up to date with all the latest Broxtowe Borough Council news, vacancies, events and other essential services on the go with the Council’s mobile website. Doing it online has never been easier and popular transactions with the Council can now be … Continue reading
Anna Soubry MP will be joining local councillors on Saturday at a public meeting organised by Nuthall Parish Council to discuss a number of issues affecting Green Belt land at Woodhouse Way, Nuthall. The Proposed HS2 Route will also be … Continue reading
County Council Elections / Broxtowe Borough Council / The Hemlock Happening / Grass Verges / Core Strategy / Local Crime / CityLink Buses
The by-election in Wollaton West was called following the death of Conservative Councillor Steve Parton. The Conservatives had held this seat for some time. However the results of the election held yesterday are as follows:
D.H. Lawrence Heritage has been awarded full accreditation under a new national museum standards scheme, run by Arts Council England. The scheme sets nationally agreed standards for UK museums in three key areas, including how the museum is run, how … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough Council has installed new ‘dual’ bins to help make it easier for local people to do their bit when it comes to recycling. The new bins have been installed in Broxtowe’s town centres, with two more to follow … Continue reading
The Grass Verges in Bramcote Moor are again untidy. The Council might have decided to leave the verges as a haven for wildlife and encourage the dandelions’ to spread. Possibly the council are leaving it to local residents to keep their vicinity … Continue reading
The Hemlock Happening Programme for this year’s annual Hemlock Happening on Saturday 8th June at Bramcote Hills Park has just been announced. Visitors to the event, from 1.00pm until 10.45pm can enjoy a host of free activities for all the family on … Continue reading
Anna Soubry MP for Broxtowe is holding a public meeting to discuss the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Bill on Thursday 16th May, 7:30pm-8:30pm, at Clarkes Lane Methodist Church, Chilwell. Click here for their web site which includes a map. Anna said, … Continue reading
Members of a Charity and Fundraising Committee enjoyed a thank you reception at the Town Hall, Beeston earlier last week for their help in raising over £12,000 for two local charities. Past Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe (2012/13), Councillor Margaret … Continue reading
Councillor Stan Heptinstall MBE, the Liberal Democrat Councillor for Bramcote, will assist Iris White, the new Mayor of Broxtowe, as the borough’s Deputy Mayor throughout the civic year ahead.
Councillor Iris White was installed as the 36th Mayor of the Borough of Broxtowe last night (Wednesday 8th May) at the Annual Meeting of Broxtowe Borough Council. Iris’ family joined her on this very special occasion and her daughters Alison … Continue reading
After helping to deliver leaflets around my neighbourhood, I would like to give a big THANK YOU to our Posties. I never realised the difficulty involved.
Matt Colver of Nottingham City Council has written to us to indicate that more changes to the Beeston Bus Station are to take effect from 10 May 2013. If you use the Bus Station in Beeston, then this … Continue reading
Anna Soubry MP for Broxtowe attended the launch of “Get Walking Week” at Attenborough Nature Reserve on Saturday 4th May; joining the Ramblers Association, MacMillan Cancer Support and Walking for Health. The Broxtowe MP said, “The Ramblers Association is a … Continue reading
Anna Soubry MP for Broxtowe attended 170 Engineer Group’s Parade through Stapleford on Saturday 4th May. 170 Engineer Group (based at Chetwynd Barracks) were exercising their Right of Entry granted by Broxtowe Borough Council and were accompanied by the Nottinghamshire … Continue reading